Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 87

Sunday, October 09, 2011 - Day 87

TODAY'S PLAN:
1. workout at LUTZ gym...treadmill (at least 30 minutes), abs, inner thighs, mostly to get back in the swing of going to the gym.
2 eat light...not EAT CLEAN officially, but will start tomorrow!
3. after workout grab peanut butter protein shake.
4. drink plenty of water throughout day
5. plan all meals, clothes, and prep bag for next 2 days...mon & tues

I think today went really well!  I guess I'm ready to do it this time!  I guess it's all about replacing bad habits for good ones and following through this time.  There are many reasons why I want to lose weight and get into great shape.  I need to keep my man!  I want him to see how beautiful and HOT I am on the inside and out!!!  Even if Rob wasn't in the picture, I want it so badly for me!  I can't tell you how sluggish and yucky I've been feeling in general and about myself.  When I'm not working out and eating like a pig, I have absolutely NO ENERGY and feel like a useless slug.  My body aches and I hate my appearance.  So insecure.  I want to feel good.  I have to remind myself how great I feel after a tough, sweaty workout.  I'm gonna do things differently this time around.  I'm going to enjoy my workouts and take my time at the gym or at home.  I'm also going to make working out and eating right my #1 priority, over everything!  Sure, I'm gonna schedule my time really well, so I can have a social life.  I'm gonna change at work into my work clothes, workout, and take nightly showers at the gym.  This is the only way it's gonna work!  For real! 

Today went really well!  I did what I set out for.  I was on the treadmill for 30 minutes, walked/ran in intervals, a total of 2 miles.  Not too bad for day 1.  Then I did abs and inner thigh machine.  I was gonna take an RPM class, but it wasn't starting until 4:30 today, and I got to the gym too early to wait for it.  Smoothie place was closed, so couldn't get my shake! lol 

I ate really light today.  I needed to.  I went to Sweetbay, bought Chicken, and Chili ingredients, and I sure conquered what I set out for!  I prepped my meals for tomorrow, but I still need to make my egg whites for tomorrow and the next day.  Hmmm...I have to figure out my ROB schedule to make sure everything stays on track.  Have to work it out! 

Good Day today! Yay!  I'm proud of myself for once.  Time to conquer my life!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Lisa! You are on your way... you have a goal set and a plan in motion! Best of Luck!!

    ReplyDelete